Day of the Dead is celebrating in Mexico. It is a public holiday in Mexico. The Day is celebrated throughout Mexico, in particular, the Central and South regions, and by people of Mexican heritage elsewhere. 2nd November 2019 is the Day of the Dead. It is basically a celebration (Festivals) for the Mexican People. If they are living in other countries, they will also celebrate these Festivals.
Many Place available where large Mexican people are living. This celebration is celebrating these Locations. So, make sure that Day of the Dead Mexico Festivals and this day celebrated only by the Mexican.
Day of the Dead 2019 Mexico
- Festival Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019 Trending
- Celebrations: Creation of altars to remember the dead, traditional dishes for the Day of the Dead
- Significance: Prayer and remembrance of friends and family members who have died
- Observed by: Mexico, and regions with large Mexican populations
Day of the Dead 2019 Mexico Status
- Here’s how people in Mexico City are honoring children who have passed away for the #DayoftheDead
- Earlier today we celebrated the Day of the Dead with our Mexican Consulate. A beautiful event, with such a deep purpose.
- Happy #DayoftheDead
- Remember the people who no more available with you on this #DayoftheDead
- Happening at Grady HS now! #dayofthedead Celebration
- Honoring all my dead ancestors. You are always in our hearts. Leaving some tasty nuts and hazelnut liquor on the alter for you.
- Not gonna lie, death is not a topic I like to talk about. However, I think Day of the Dead is such a healthy way to celebrate those that have passed on! It’s less sad and more about who they were! ????
- Petition to walk with flowers, butterflies, and skulls on you, all year round We love this celebration of life, a rainbow of colors and pure self-expression and creativity!