Happy National Grandparents Day Greeting card messages, Funny SMS & Slogans! National Grandparent’s Day is a secular holiday celebrated to honor grandparents for their contribution to our lives, and to give grandparents an opportunity to show love for their children’s children. On this year it is going to celebrate on 13th September 2020. Choose now from our great collection of thank you messages for grandparents and show how much you value your dear grandparents.
So, the user who wants to celebrate this day will know more information. We are looking for the celebration started in the USA, Canada and Philipines already celebrated.This Day peoples are making the Some Different Activities. Are you want to Wishes Grandparents Day Quotes, Message, Text, Greeting, Saying, Image, Picture? Here this Content you can get all details. Just read the full Content and Collect details.
Date of National Grandparents Day
Greeting card messages:
- Most people probably do not thank their grandparents for raising their own parents, but you did a great job starting and supporting the positive legacy that our family has. You are the original source of the blessings that keep being passed down each generation.
- Hey, if I took you guys to Starbucks, you would be the medium sized parents. You guys are the “Grande Parents.”
- Grandma and grandpa, I am sending you hugs and kisses from your favorite grandchild to spoil.
- You are a blessing from God in my life and the rest of our family. Thank you for providing the stability, support, wisdom, kindness, and love that you do for us all.
- It’s a shame that we only have Grandparent’s Day once a year to honor our grandparents, because for grandparents, it’s grand children’s day every day.
- You guys constantly spoil me. Happy Grandparent’s Day!
- Happy Grandparent’s Day grandma and grandpa! I hope you have an amazing day. I am looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
- A zillion hugs just aren’t enough for grandparents who do such special stuff and always make me feel so very loved.
- It’s great to have a day that honors grandparents. It’s a wonderful chance to thank you for great times and feelings and lifelong gifts of your love.
- Thank you for telling me your stories and sharing your many years of experience and wisdom. I’m a better person for having learned from you. Happy Grandparents Day.
- A grandparent is a special part of all that’s cherished in the heart.
- Grandparents give the best hugs! Here’s one to wish you a Happy Grandparents Day.
- I love the way you love and the nice things that you do. I feel so very lucky just because you’re you.
- Every year you just get sweeter, nicer, wiser, too. Happy Grandparents Day.
- Wishing you both a quiet, easy space where the memories feel so comfortable…and life feels so good.
- This is just my way of saying thanks for raising my mom/dad-and then doing it again with me.
- There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you.
Funny Grandparent Messages:
- You have been my grandparents my entire life, but you haven’t had to be my grandparents your whole life. I guess life isn’t fair, after all. You were right.
- You are my consolation for having such authoritarian parents. Thanks for being so easy to talk to when I need advice.
- You two are the youngest acting old couple, I know. Stay young at heart. I like you that way.
- Usually, you are the one giving me advice. For Grandparent’s Day, I want to provide you with some advice. Have a good one!
- You are like parents who have a sense of humour. Thanks for all the jokes and laughs. They are suitable for the soul.
- Grandparents like you make life a little more fun and my challenges a little more comfortable. That’s because you give me money on my birthday every year.
- I will always be your grandchild, and you will always be my grandparents. It’s best to accept the things you can’t change.
- Who taught you to be such good grandparents? Was it my great grandparents?
- I’m going to try to learn as much from you as I can, so I can be just like you when I’m a grandparent.
- Did mom and dad check your references when they hired you as grandparents, or do they just let anyone become a grandparent these days?
- Mom and dad said that my grandparents were a lot more strict and meant when they were kids. I think they say that to feel better about the way they discipline me.
Grandparents Day Slogans
“Grandparents are the most special friends a grandchild can have. Thank you for being such loving grandparents. Happy Grandparents Day to you.
There is only one thing I want from God, and that is happiness and
“Wishing a very Happy Grandparents Day to the ones whose presence in my life changed everything for good. Love you both.”